During winter, if we should be open and we're not -
It may be bad weather or bad roads,
please leave a message, 920 745.3100 (800-310.PENN)
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920-361-3620
1. Bad weather can have a huge impact on travel and travel plans, even if the occurrence is
hundreds or thousands of miles away.
Bad weather – which can be as “simple” as a thunderstorm or snowstorm · to as extreme as
hurricanes, major flooding, or volcanic ash – can severely hamper travel, whether those plans
include air, car, rail, and/or a cruise.
· Travel delays due to weather are particularly acute with air travel. With many airlines flying at
near capacity on all routes and planes, full planes mean there are fewer and fewer options
should air travelers be delayed or encounter cancelled flights. A domino effect can occur if
multiple flights are cancelled.
· Severe weather delays in other parts of the country or world can impact local travelers,
particularly air travelers. Air travel requires a coordination of both equipment and staff – if
planes or the crews to fly those planes are stuck in another city or country, it does not matter if
the weather where you are is clear and sunny, it will impact travel throughout the system.
2. Travelers who book through a trained travel professional have many advantages over those
who “go it alone.”
· Travel agents are trained to monitor situations that may impact their clients’ travel plans. As
such, they also are in a position to work on alternative travel plans and have those in place the
moment the need arises.
· With limited airline seats available, travel agents have the resources needed to quickly rebook
clients and reserve the next available seat. Travelers who book on their own either have to “roll
the dice” by calling an 800-number or standing in a lengthy customer service line to try get
rebooked. Using a travel agent can essentially move you to the “front of the line.”
· Travel agents can offer innovative alternatives, if necessary. If a client was to originally fly,
perhaps they could take a train or drive – either to their destination or an alternative airport
· If changes in travel plans are necessary due to weather, many times, travel agents are able to
rebook clients for no additional charge or are able to obtain travel vouchers and/or refunds that
clients may not know are due or available to them.
· If the weather delays are extreme, travel agents will likely reserve clients a hotel room quickly,
so that their clients are guaranteed a comfortable place to sleep and wait out the storm, should
they choose, rather than sleeping at the airport.
3. We are here to assist our clients; their safety and well-being is our top priority.
· Our business is founded on repeat customers. Therefore, we want to be sure everything goes
off without a hitch.
· Our clients know by working with a true travel professional, we are there for them before, during
and their trip should they need us – which gives them peace of mind.
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service.
Please feel free to contact us if we can help you in any way.
Telephone 920-745-3100 / fax: 920-745-3109
Customer Service: 1-800-310-7366 (leave messages 24/7)
E-mail : email@example.com
316 Watson St.
Ripon, WI 54971